Party Buses vs Limos: Should You Rent a Party Bus or a Limo for Your Event?
You’ve been planning an epic night out for a while now, and you’re almost ready for the big day.
But should you rent a party bus for the occasion? Or, is a nice limo more along the lines of what you’re looking for?
If you’re still not sure, this post is here to help you figure it out. We’ll tell you the three main factors that you should consider when you’re trying to decide between a party bus or limo.
Consider the Number in Your Party
This is the most important thing to consider when you’re trying to choose between a party bus or limo for your transportation options.
If you have a smaller number of people — or if you’re looking to create more of an intimate experience between you and your partner — then a limo is certainly your best option.
However, if you’re transporting a larger group of people — like moving a wedding party from one wedding location to another, for example? Then it might be a much better idea for you to rent a party bus.
Consider Where You’re Going
You’ll also need to think about where you plan on ending up when you’re deciding between a limo and party bus for your night out.
If you’re being picked up at the airport, for example, then you’d likely prefer the privacy of a limo to the party atmosphere of a bus. A limo is a perfect choice for transportation to classy events or places you want to make a lasting impression.
But if you are more focused on having a good time and inviting along as many people as you can along the way, we recommend going for the unforgettable and fun experience of a party bus.
Consider the Type of Experience You’d Like To Have
Above all, you need to consider what you want your night of fun to actually look like when you’re trying to decide if you should rent a party bus or a limo.
Basically, do you want the majority of your night to take place in the bus — and will driving around in it and getting up to your tricks inside of it be the event?
Plus, how long is the drive to your destination — will you need the entertainment a party bus can offer along the way?
Or, are you more concerned about arriving in style and projecting a sleek, elegant look when you get out to go to the party? If so, a limo may be best.
Advantages of Both Party Buses AND Limos:
Here as some of the top reasons why you might want to hire a party bus:
- DUI’s: delegating the task of driving to a professional company means there is no chance you or any of your guests will be driving under the influence. You’ll be surprised by how often a DUI can ruin a great occasion.
- Warm-up: before you get to the real party you need to warm up so that you can get into the party mood. A party bus is the perfect way to do just that. A typical party bus is equipped with music, disco lighting, drinks, and comfortable seating.
- Guests arrive on time: ensuring that guests arrive on time can improve the quality of your party. If the destination is hard to find, such as in a rural area, then reserving a party bus to provide transportation is sure to impress your guests.
Advantages of Party Buses:
- More spacious: more space for people, dancing, and other activities on a party bus.
- Can be cheaper for big groups: for a large group to rent and split up a party bus, it can be quite affordable for everyone!
- Fun amenities: Party buses offer more amenities that can include things like TVs, light shows, laser lights, fog machines, and well-stocked bars.
Disadvantages of Party Buses:
- Can be too big if your group is smaller which ends up being pricier for everyone
- Can clash with the luxurious image of a nicer event if you show up in a party bus
Advantages of Limos:
- Luxurious: are iconic to a luxurious lifestyle, allowing riders to bask in grandeur while making an impression.
- Romantic: Can be more of a romantic vibe for a special occasion than a party bus
- Can be cheaper for small groups: Limos can be cheaper than a party bus for a small group to hire since fewer people are splitting it and less room is needed.
- Intimate: Limos are small enough to be cozy and intimate for small celebrations.
Disadvantages of Limos:
- Not a party vibe: If you’re looking for a fun/party vibe on the way to a big event, a party bus would be better
- Can’t move around or dance: usually more of a sitting experience
- More formal: Can be too formal for a group of people doing a brewery or bourbon tour or celebrating a bachelorette party
- Can’t hold as many people as a party bus
Ready to Rent a Party Bus or Limo?
We hope that this post has helped you to decide whether it’s best for you to rent a party bus or a limo before your next epic evening out.
No matter what you choose, you deserve the best possible service. That’s where we come in. Spend some time on our website to learn more about what we have to offer.
Check out our whole fleet to find the perfect vehicle for your event: https://www.goldshieldcars.com/fleet/
When you’re ready to book with us, reach out to us to make it happen or book today!
Things to keep in mind when choosing a transportation service and vehicle for your needs: Party Size When choosing a transportation service, make sure you take the size of your…Read More