Corporate Holiday Party Event Transportation
Having fun and staying safe is the perfect way to celebrate the holidays this year. Corporate holiday parties can be a great way to celebrate a successful year and offer a thank you to your employees. Whether you are planning a loud, celebratory corporate holiday party, an intimate gathering of team members at your favorite restaurant, or corporate celebration that includes employees and their families, Gold Shield Cars has the transportation you need to ensure everyone arrives safely on their way to and from the corporate holiday party.
From town cars to a large passenger bus, the Gold Shield fleet is ready to make the transportation part of party planning a breeze, safely and comfortably transporting you and your employees to and from your corporate party. Let’s explore some corporate holiday party ideas and meet the transportation needs of your deserving team of employees.
Company Holiday Party Ideas
Whether your team is small or large, there is no shortage of corporate holiday party ideas to complement your brand and corporate atmosphere. Here are few of the more popular corporate party options for the holiday season:
- Dinner and Dancing – What could be more fun than a five-course meal, complete with a live band and dancing. Choose cocktail attire or black tie and enjoy a glamourous event celebrating the year’s success and showing your appreciation to the employees who made it happen.
- Plan a Holiday Field Trip – Since not everyone celebrates with the same traditions, why not plan a completely different holiday party with an outing to one of the areas hot spots. Popular choices include a brewery, winery, or bourbon tasting tour, an escape room challenge, or private restaurant rental with all your employee’s favorite dishes.
- Give Back to the Community – For an alternative idea, consider holiday event to give back to the community as a team. The volunteer event could take place at your favorite not-for-profit or charity during the day and end with a catered dinner for all who participated.
Transportation for Your Corporate Holiday Party
Choosing the right vehicle to get you and your employees safely to and from the party is easy with Gold Shield Cars. Gold Shield offers a number of options including:
- The Gold Shield Shuttle Buses – Shuttle buses allow you to transport more employees in a safe and comfortable way. From 24 to 30 to 35 or more, the shuttle bus is a great option for the transportation needed to complement your corporate holiday party.
- Gold Shield Limousines – Limousines are ideal for rewarding your employees with a special treat and transporting smaller groups to and from your corporate holiday party. From a timeless traditional limousine to the latest Hummer limousine, Gold Shield supplies the professional driver needed to transport your team, small or large. With a private passenger compartment, your employees will enjoy the ride as they make their way to the party in style and return home safely. The Hummer Limousine is luxurious, just like the classic limo, but offers a larger capacity and the ability to transport a larger group.
- Gold Shield Town Cars – If you prefer to transport smaller groups more easily to the corporate holiday party, Gold Shield Town Cars may be the perfect fit. Your team members will still be riding in style with executive-level amenities, and can be safely dropped off at the door of your holiday party.
At Gold Shield Cars, our 75-vehicle fleet features the latest models and is ready to provide you and your employees with the needed transportation to and from your corporate holiday party. Regardless of the venue you choose for the party, Gold Shield Transportation is ready to deliver you and your employees safely to your holiday celebration.
Call today for more information on how Gold Shield can help with your next corporate retreat.
Gold Shield Transportation sets the standard for premier luxury transportation services in the Lexington, Kentucky area. They provide honest, exceptional service and have been family-owned and operated since 1982. Gold…Read More
Many people believe that limos are only reserved for very special occasions. They hear the word “limo” and immediately think of special events, like wedding parties, funerals, and prom night.…Read More